3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFoxglove Close, Fakenham
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Corner Plot with Walled Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Priced to Sell!
A rare opportunity to purchase an immaculate and well presented detached bungalow in an elevated position on the ever popular valley way estate. The property must be viewed to be appreciated, accommodation comprises: Three bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge, kitchen and dining room.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft space, coved ceiling and built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 16' 9" ( 5.11m max x 5.11m )
Feature open fireplace with marble hearth and timber surround, UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 1" max x 8' 10" ( 2.77m max x 2.69m )
Vinyl flooring, coved ceiling, radiator and UPVC double glazed patio door to the rear leading into the garden.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splashbacks. Eye level Neff oven, electric hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine. TV and telephone points, coved ceiling, radiator and wall mounted gas-fired central heating boiler. Vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window and door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to the side, radiator and coved ceiling.
WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks. Radiator, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, coved ceiling and UPVC double glazed obscured window to the front,
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 8' 4" max ( 3.20m x 2.54m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and coved ceiling.
WC, wash hand basin and bath with tiled splashbacks. Coved ceiling, extractor fan, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front.
The property is approached by a driveway that leads to the garage. The rear garden is walled, gives a high degree of privacy and has been landscaped by its current owners to include: patio area, lawn and a wide variety of shrub and plant borders. There is a garden shed and side access gate.
Up and over electric door to the front, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73869734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.