2 bedroom terraced house for saleScafell, Rugby
- Well Presented Mid-Terraced House
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Re-fitted Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal FTB or Investment
SHIPWAYS are delighted to offer to market, this WELL-PRESENTED, TERRACED property in a SOUGHT AFTER residential location within EASY ACCESS of LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING and RAILWAY STATION. *IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE or INVESTMENT*
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this well presented terraced property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and railway station. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this well presented terraced property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and railway station. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking.
With recently fitted uPVC front door and laminate flooring
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 2" Max Into Chimney ( 5.94m x 3.10m Max Into Chimney )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, stairs rising to first floor, two radiators, feature fireplace with electric fire, under stairs storage, laminate flooring and door to kitchen
Kitchen 9' x 9' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.82m )
With uPVC double glazed window and door to rear aspect, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, part height tiling and tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
With access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.10m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and television point
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.79m )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and access to loft
Being newly re-fitted and with frosted uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower mixer over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, storage cupboard and vinyl flooring
Front Of Property
The front of the property is laid mainly to lawn with a driveway affording off street parking
The rear garden is tiered and has a lawn area, a patio area, a rear gate and timber fence and wall surrounding
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73874924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.