2 bedroom flat for saleLittlebury Road, Clapham, London, SW4
- A fantastic first floor purpose built Victorian flat
- Extremely well presented
- Period features and tasteful, neutral decor
- A private front door with with stairs leading up
- A charming reception room
- Two double bedroom
- A modern bathroom with separate shower
- A well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room
- Shared South West facing garden
- Situated on a prime street just off Clapham High Street
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a fabulous Victorian purpose built maisonette set in a prime spot. This lovely flat benefits from well proportioned accommodation with an abundance of light and many original features including fireplaces and sash windows. On entering the flat through a private front door there are stairs leading up to the first floor landing. To the front of the property is a charming reception room with a feature fireplace and a modern kitchen with an under counter mounted Belfast sink and space for the kitchen appliances. To the rear of the property is a double bedroom with a feature fireplace and a fitted cupboard, a second double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a bathroom with a mondern bathroom suite including a separate shower cubicle. There are stairs from the second bedroom leading down to the garden to the rear of the property which is shared with the downstairs maisonette. (could be split) There is also ample loft space that could be converted subject to the usual planning permissions. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Littlebury Road is a quiet road which runs between Voltaire Road and Navy Street just off Clapham High Street. Clapham Common and Clapham North Underground stations and Clapham High Street Mainline station are only a five minute walk from the property providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London. The abundance of cafes, restaurants, bars, shopping and leisure facilities local to the area are also literally on the doorstep of this much sought after property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73877414.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM120364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.