3 bedroom detached house for saleMercury Way, Leighton Buzzard
• Gas central heating throughout the property
• Double length garage
• New carpets and vinyl floor coverings
• Gated vehicular side access
• Backing directly onto a green
• Everest double glazing
A three bedroom detached family home with huge potential to improve and extend subject to necessary permissions. The home boasts a generous garden, gated vehicular side access and a double length driveway. The home is offered with no upper chain and an internal viewing is recommended.
Entrance hall: with window to the front aspect, stairs to first floor.
Cloakroom: with window to the front and fitted with a WC and hand basin.
Living room: a spacious room with large window to the front aspect a marble fire place, with an electric, fan assisted fire and brass surround.
Dining room: with window and door to the rear garden.
Kitchen: fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted units with worktops above and a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit. There is a built in double oven, four ring electric hob and spaces for white goods.
Landing: with window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom one: a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, further bedroom furniture available and a window to the front aspect.
Bedroom two: a bedroom with window to the rear aspect over looking a green to the rear.
Bedroom three: a bedroom with window to the rear aspect over looking a green to the rear.
Bathroom: fitted with a suite comprising; WC, hand basin and bath with shower above, airing cupboard and window to the front aspect.
Garage: a double length garage with up and over door, door to the garden, power and light. Garden tap inside the garage. A work bench in included.
Front garden: The garden laid to lawn with borders stocked with shrubs. There is a driveway with off road parking for at least two cars.
Rear garden: The garden is laid to lawn with various flower beds and borders stocked with flowers and shrubs. There is gated access to both sides of the property including gated vehicular access to one side. There are two sheds and two green houses.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73877542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBD190192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Wilkinson Partnership, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.