Detached house for saleSea Road, East Preston
- Investment & Home Opportunity
- G/Floor Office Premises (Currently Let)
- First Floor Apartment & Terrace
- Potential Future as One Residency
- Viewing Recommended
- Contemporary F/F 1 Bedroom Apartment
- In The Heart of Angmering on Sea
- EPC Rating: - TBA
A rare and very unusual opportunity to acquire a detached premises which offers both residential and office/retail accommodation, situated in the heart of Angmering on Sea amongst the bustling small shopping parades with bars and restaurants.
At present there is a ground floor office which is currently let and producing an income until July 2021 and the current tenants have indicated they would be willing to renew for a further term. The residential area comprises a one bedroom apartment with its own front door and a stunning 'open plan' kitchen/lounge area with numerous built in appliances and Velux windows creating a very high and airy feel. A particular feature is the large roof terrace with glass panels and views over the centre of Angmering on Sea.
The property was completely re-modelled and extended built in 2018 and its numerous features include under floor heating and water controlled by 'Neostat' (which can be controlled by a smart phone); built in self cleaning oven and microwave, built in dishwasher and washer/dryer and a luxury bathroom/WC and large walk in wardrobe both on the ground floor.
There is also potential to join the two properties together and create a large residential property, subject to any necessary consents.
We would recommend viewing this property to fully appreciate the opportunity and possibilities that are available.
The property is situated at the southern end of Sea Road amongst the bustling small shopping parades near to the local cafes, restaurants and bars. The seafront is only a short distance away.
RETAIL/OFFICE AREA 28' x 14' (8.53m x 4.27m)
SMALL WINDOW DISPLAY
GROUND & FIRST FLOOR
PRIVATE FRONT DOOR & ENTRANCE HALL
WALK IN WARDROBE
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM 9' 7" x 9' 6" (2.92m x 2.9m)
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 19' 9" x 13' 4" (6.02m x 4.06m)
TERRACE/BALCONY 18' 2" x 13' 9" (5.54m x 4.19m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73881352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102877004069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawke & Metcalfe, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.