3 bedroom terraced house for saleCalthorpe Street, Garston, Liverpool, L19
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Conveniently Located in the Desirable Area of Garston, L19
- Welcoming Entrance Hall Leading to Two Reception Rooms
- Decorative and Stylish Property with High Standards Throughout
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen Area with Access to the Rear
- Bright and Airy Property Courtesy of Good Sized Windows
- Two Doubles and One Single Bedroom with Family Bathroom
- Externally Benefits from a Well Maintained Yard to the Rear
Move Residential are excited to bring to the sales market this three bedroom mid terraced property on Calthorpe Street, Garston, L19. Through a welcoming entrance hall you have access to two reception rooms that are bright and airy, courtesy of good sized windows allowing natural lighting to fill the room. As you continue through this property you have a good sized fitted kitchen that has a variety of wall and base units, integrated appliances ad access to the rear. As you ascend to the first floor, you will be greeted by two doubles, one single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom. Externally this property gives access to a well maintained, enclosed yard to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73884442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9391056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.