2 bedroom house for saleFarriers way, Chesham
- Modern Terraced Home
- Allocated Parking
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Popular Attractive Development
- Energy Efficient Home
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Built in Storage Cupboards to most Rooms
- Loft Storage
- Private Garden with Rear Access
A well presented modern 2 bedroom terraced house with allocated parking and private southerly facing rear garden, within a very attractive and always popular landscaped development.
The development is in an elevated position close to open countryside and woodlands with bus stops and local shops a short walk away.
The property is situated about 1 mile from Chesham’s town centre with its multiple shopping and leisure facilities together with Metropolitan Line station offering a service of direct trains to London.
Please note there is a service charge of approx £180 pa to keep the development looking lovely.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73890146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27959861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Potter & Ford, Chesham - DO NOT USE. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.