4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHythie at Teal Park Farm, Capesthorne Road, Washington, NE38 8BY
- We could buy your current home with Part Exchange
- Ideal family home
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances (worth up to £4,000)
- 4 double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- French doors leading to the rear garden
- South east facing garden
- Book your appointment today
WE COULD BE YOUR GUARANTEED BUYER WITH OUR PART EXCHANGE SCHEMES. The Hythie is a spacious four bedroom home set across three floors. Downstairs homebuyers can enjoy a separate kitchen area and family / dining room with French doors leading to outside space. The first floor is home to two bedrooms with bedroom one complete with an en-suite. The second floor has two further bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 2480mm x 4210mm (8'1'' x 13'9'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4608mm x 5923mm (15'1'' x 19'5'')
- Wc - 878mm x 1723mm (2'10'' x 5'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3687mm x 4608mm (12'1'' x 15'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1400mm x 2559mm (4'7'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2960mm x 4608mm (9'8'' x 15'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3714mm x 4608mm (12'2'' x 15'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2558mm x 4421mm (8'4'' x 14'6'')
- Bathroom - 1962mm x 2879mm (6'5'' x 9'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73896643.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.