4 bedroom detached house for saleLockerbie Road, Lochmaben, Lockerbie, DG11
Sold by Us
- Victorian Built Family Home
- Large Elevated Plot
- Breathtaking Views Over Castle Loch
- EPC = D
- No Onward Chain
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Formal Public Rooms
- Huge Potential
- Ideal For A Large Family
- Close To The M74 Motorway Link
* Stunning Victorian Villa
* Beautiful Open Views Over The Loch and Local Countryside
* Hugely Flexible Living Accommodation Throughout
* No Onward Chain, A Fantastic Family Home
Traditionally built with red sandstone, this stunning Victorian family home oozes character and offers some beautiful period features throughout. The generous accommodation comprises: entrance porch to vestibule and inner hall, large bright living room, formal dining room, modern fitted kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and WC. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, study room and the family bathroom WC. Externally there are mature gardens around and ample parking is available on the large drive. Additionally you have a large detached outhouse which would potentially lend itself for further development. Offered to sale with no onward chain, viewing is strongly recommended. EPC Rating = Band D.
Lochmaben is situated approximately 8 miles from Dumfries and 4 miles from Lockerbie. It is well placed for access to the M74 motorway and there is a rail network from Lockerbie and Dumfries. Lochmaben offers many activities including fishing, walking, sailing and has an 18-hole golf course. The town has a range of shops, a doctor's surgery, church and primary school. There is also a bowling club and sailing club. Lochmaben is serviced by a bus service between Lockerbie and Dumfries.
This fabulous home is set on the most wonderful of plots with panoramic views over the Castle Loch, local countryside and woodlands around. Only viewing will allow you full appreciation of the potential on offer!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73905104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528796985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.