3 bedroom terraced house for saleMitcham Road, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Wonderful 3 bedroom period mid-terraced home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Separate lounge and study
- Upstairs bathroom
- Enclosed patio garden
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £389,950, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you are looking for a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a property, then this is the one you have been waiting for.
As an ideal first family home or a next step on the ladder if you need space, this 3 bedroom mid-terraced house is a must see. So, please read on.
Entertaining guests will be easy with the open-plan kitchen/diner so you can make full use of the space on offer, whilst creating your signature dish and keeping an eye on the children or having a chat with your friends.
The separate lounge is great to retire to when you want to watch your favourite soaps or a late night movie. If you need additional space to work from home or a separate room for the children to play in, the study is an ideal place. Upstairs you will also be impressed as not only are the bedrooms spacious, there is a bathroom and a separate toilet.
Having the patio rear garden means that you can spend more time enjoying a cool drink or firing up the barbecue without having to worry about mowing the lawn.
Furthermore, this house is set in a great location as it is close to both local shops, restaurants and bars. If you commute to work, there is a choice of tram stops and railway stations, as you are within easy reach of both Waddon Marsh and West Croydon. If you thought finding the right property would be difficult, we may just have found it for you!
What the Owner says:
Having moved here with the children, I found the space that this house offered was rather generous compared to others I had seen.
I have enjoyed living here and it has served me very well indeed. Unfortunately it is now time to move on to pastures new and I hope the next family have as many happy times in this house as I have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'1 into bay x 11'7 (3.99m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'6 x 7'9 (5.34m x 2.36m)
- Study: 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- SPLIT FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 up to fitted wardrobes x 7'9 (3.25m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73906154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21709009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.