3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMadeira Avenue Bromley BR1
- Well Presented Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Garage To The Rear
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- South West Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Highly Regarded Local Schools
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D.
Located on a wide plot on a sought after residential road between Shortlands and Bromley is this well presented three bedroom 1930s family home.
This double fronted property with garage to side offers endless potential to extend; above the garage, to the rear or into the loft (subject to the usual consents).
The ground floor comprises two separate reception rooms to the front, Gconservatory to the rear and fitted kitchen. Upstairs are three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
The south west facing, secluded rear garden enjoys afternoon and evening sun and measures approximately 80ft.
Additional benefits include driveway for off street parking and front garden.
Some highly regarded schools are within proximity including Harris Academy Shortlands, Bishop Challoner, Clare House and The Ravensbourne.
Three train stations are all under 1 mile providing excellent services into most Central London mainline train stations
Energy Efficiency Rating: D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P217347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.