3 bedroom detached house for saleWheelers Lane, Epsom
Offers in Excess of
- Grade Two Listed Building
- Newly Refurbished
- Flexible Accommodation
- Stamford Green Conservation Area
Barnard Marcus are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful Grade 2 listed, 3 bedroom detached house located in the highly regarded Stamford Green area of Epsom, within walking distance to Epsom town centre with excellent transport links, shops, restaurants and the finest school catchments.
A beautiful and characterful Detached Grade 2 listed property which is located in the highly regarded Stamford Green Conservation area. This property has recently undergone a major refurbishment whilst still retaining all the charm attached with the building.An early18th Century property that occupies a generous plot located in a very quiet residential road within walking distance to Epsom Station/Town and in good catchments area of Epsom's highly regarded schools. The ground floor has a large reception room with a beautifully restored inglenook fireplace, exposed beams, wood flooring and double aspect windows. The fully integrated kitchen lends well to entertaining with friends and family and provides lots of space for a large dining table and lounge area with beautiful wooden bi-fold doors overlooking and leading to the secluded garden. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms with a shower room and loft access. The third bedroom is located on the ground floor and could also be used as another reception room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73922309.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS105317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.