2 bedroom apartment for saleBeechwood Grove, Albert Road, Caversham, Reading, Berkshire, RG4
- Exclusive retirement apartments for the over 55's
- No other extra care facilities in the area currently
- Caversham: a prestigious and much sought after address
- External images used are computer generated
- Beautiful grounds with outdoor terraces for dining/relaxing
- Amenities on site: Beauty salon, hair, shop, restaurant, taxi/driver service
- Care options if and when required
NOW LAUNCHED PLEASE CALL 0118 952 0540
Offering 1 & 2 bedroom exclusive over 55's apartments combined with stimulating social activities and professional healthcare support.
ALL THAT YOU NEED WITHIN EASY REACH
Surrounded by tree-lined residential streets, Beechwood Grove has prime position in tranquil Caversham. A prestigious suburb in the picturesque county of Berkshire, Caversham’s appeal lies
greatly in its friendly, village-like atmosphere, yet it’s also close to a cluster of local amenities as well as Reading’s bustling city centre.
From Beechwood Grove, it’s half a mile to Caversham Court Gardens – this Grade II listed garden and mansion provide a stunning riverside setting for afternoon tea and home-baked cakes at the Tea Kiosk. In summer months, Caversham Court Gardens hosts al fresco Shakespeare theatre productions–a popular evening out for our culture loving residents.
Another advantage of life at Beechwood Grove is the easy access to quintessential English countryside: you are connected to the Thames Path walking trails, while the nearby Chilterns have been officially designated as an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’.
You’re not far from the shops either – Caversham’s attractive High Street is lined with red brick Victorian buildings housing independently owned florists, hairdressers, gift shops and jewellers as well as cosy cafes and restaurants. For everyday convenience, there’s a Waitrose supermarket, several banks, a library and a doctor’s surgery.
Set in a leafy residential pocket of affluent Caversham, Beechwood Grove offers 1 and 2 bedroom retirement apartments combined with stimulating social activities
and professional healthcare support allowing you to relish this special time of your life in comfort and style.
**Service charges and event fee apply.
Reading is a 15-minute walk or 5-minute bus ride from Beechwood Grove. Featuring even more choice when it comes to shops, theatres, cinemas and art galleries, it’s also where the highly-rated Royal Berkshire Hospital is located. With Crossrail due to reach Reading station by the end of 2019,
regular and direct routes into central London will be quicker than ever before, taking less than an hour.
Square Footage: 753 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED180331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Reading New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.