3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFirstway, Raynes Park, SW20
- Delightful three bedroom semi-detached house
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Spacious extended kitchen with ample room for dining
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Benefits from a lovely private garden
- Large detached garage plus off-street parking for 3 cars
- Planning Permission (FPP) for ground floor one bed annexe
- 2 minutes away from Raynes Park mainline station
Boasting bright and spacious interiors, this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house benefits from an extended kitchen with space to dine, lovely private garden detached garage and ample off-street parking.
Conveniently located close to Raynes Park station for fast transport links to London Waterloo and close to the varied shops and restaurants of Raynes Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73923689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1068631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.