3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehall Road, Whitehall, Bristol
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Bed Mid Terrace
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- New Double Glazing
- New Central Heating
- Close to All Amenities
- Close to Bristol to Bath Cycle Path
- Patio Rear Garden
- New Carpets Throughout
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Call Now to Arrange a Viewing!
Gregory & Main are pleased to offer to the market this newly completely refurbished 3 bedroom mid terrace house. Conveniently situated close to all local amenities including bus routes, Bristol to Bath Cycle Path, Packers Sports Ground and an array of shops along Church Road. Accommodation briefly comprises of; hallway, lounge, separate dining room with a modern kitchen just off. Patio doors lead out to a 2 tier patio garden with rear access available. Upstairs you'll find a modern bathroom with shower over bath, 2 double bedrooms and a 3rd single bedroom with integral cupboard space. Further benefits from brand new carpets, new uPVC double glazing, new gas central heating and has been neutrally decorated through out! This fabulous home is ready to move into! Offered with No Onward Chain! Call Now to arrange a viewing!
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAM1GAM000504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory & Main Estate Agents, Redfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.