2 bedroom flat for saleSnow Hill, Bath
Offers in Excess of
- Top floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with electric fireplace
- Large kitchen/Breakfast room
- Stunning views across the city
- Located only ten minutes walk for the city center
- Residents parking permit
- Plenty of storage space
A fantastic and rare opportunity to purchase this large two double bedroom maisonette in this popular location within a short walk from Bath Center. Situated on the (top) 3rd and fourth floors in this sought after block offering stunning elevated views over the city. Ideal for first-time buyers and buy-to-let investors alike, the property offers double glazing throughout.
Entrance hall: With painted floorboard, stairs to the top floor with storage under, radiator and access to;
Kitchen/Breakfast room: A good size room with a wrap around mix of wall and base units with plenty of worktop space over, breakfast bar, window to front aspect, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and oven, extractor fan.
Lounge/Diner: A spacious reception with french doors out to the balcony offering absolutely stunning views over bath and the surrounding tree-covered hills. Fireplace, large storage cupboard, carpeted and radiator.
Landing: Carpeted with access to loft and;
Bedroom one: A large double bedroom with two windows to south aspect offering those stunning views again, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom two: A good size double bedroom with window to front aspect, cupboard housing the immersion boiler, carpeted, radiator.
Bathroom: Bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin, obscured window to front aspect.
Viewing by appointment only
Lease: 106 years remaining
Service Charge: £90 per month
Ground rent: Peppercorn @ £10 per annum.
Council Tax Band: A
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 67681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.