1 bedroom flat for saleProvenance House, Colliers Wood, SW19
- Lovely one bedroom second floor flat set in new development
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Help to buy scheme available
- Located moments from supermarkets and local shops
- Large reception room and generous sized bedroom
- Light and spacious throughout
- Balcony and access to communal terrace
Arranged on the second floor of this impressive new development in Colliers Wood, this lovely one bedroom flat has been finished to an excellent standard throughout.
Provenance House is located moments from the local shops, supermarkets and restaurants in Colliers wood, and within easy reach of Tooting Broadway. Colliers Wood underground station is also within easy access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Greater South London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.