2 bedroom flat for saleTooting High Street, Tooting, SW17
- Amazing top floor two bedroom flat in excellent location
- Light and spacious open-plan reception
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Excellent location to the amenities of Tooting
- Modern bathroom
Boasting light and spacious living space throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts an open-plan reception room, two generous sized bedrooms and a well equipped contemporary kitchen.
Tooting High Street is within easy reach of the excellent range of shops, cafes and bars of Tooting, with Tooting Broadway station (Northern Line) just a short distance away. Colliers Wood station is also only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1052822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Greater South London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.