4 bedroom detached house for saleSherborne Close, Colnbrook
- Good Access Motorway Links & Heathrow Airport
- Double Length Garage
- Potential To Extend Subject To Planning
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Large Open Plan Living & Dining Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Private Road & Residents Association
Viewings are advised to see this rarely available Link-Detached family home situated in a private road in Colnbrook. The property has 4 bedrooms and a double length garage that could easily be converted to provide additional living space. Register Online www.yopa.co.uk to make an appointment to view or Contact Local Yopa Agent 01753 299 111 for further information.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this property located in a private road in the popular historic village of Colnbrook. The property is one of the few detached left in the village. With excellent links to the M4 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport it is well located. Pubs, restaurants, shops and the post office are all within walking distance.
The property is nestled in a private road within a residential cul-de-sac. As well as a double garage, there is room for 3 additional vehicles.
Access to the property is via an enclosed porch. This leads into a hallway with access to the front aspect kitchen, large storage/cloakroom, downstairs W/C and L-shaped dining and living room. The living room has French doors opening into the rear south facing garden.
The first floor consists of a landing area, large airing cupboard with good storage, 4 bedrooms, 1 with fitted wardrobes and a hatch with access to a large loft.
Outside the property to the front, on a private road you have a small lawn with driveway, access to the double length garage, access to the rear garden with a private alleyway and additional parking for 2 cars. To the rear you have a generous garden with a small lawned area surrounded with nature shrubs. There is a large shed/summerhouse with electricity. There is also access to the garage from the rear garden.
EPC - C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.