2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDown Barton Road, St Nicholas At Wade, Birchington, Kent
- 2 bedroom end of terrace cottage
- Amazing views, driveway
- Close to primary school and transport links
- Separate lounge & dining room
- The possibility of no chain
- EPC energy rating E (51)
A cottage for sale in St Nicholas At Wade? No, your eyes are not deceiving you! This 2 bedroom home ticks all of the boxes for first time buyers, downsizers or just those looking for a beautifully presented home in a fabulous location.
Just think; the sought-after village primary school is only a short distance away or a teen could jump onto the bus at the end of the road to get to the local secondaries. The seaside town of Birchington is only a short distance away and access to the historic city of Canterbury and the bustling metropolis of London lie beyond.
This gorgeous cottage is set on a quiet road with fields and farmland to the front and rear featuring beautiful views over to Reculver. It has been extensively refurbished by the current owners, so all you need to do is unpack your belongings and enjoy the lifestyle that only such a marvellous semi-rural location can bring.
Modern, but with a traditional feel is the order of the day. As well as the kitchen, the ground floor boasts two separate reception rooms, one with a wood burner, so you will not be short of living space. The large and well-tended garden beyond features a small covered patio area, for that all-important cup of coffee in the morning sunshine, as well as a useful summer house.
To the front of the house you will find a recently installed paved driveway, so you can pull straight up to your picturesque cottage at the end of a long day and enjoy your new-found lifestyle.
What the Owner says:
We bought this cottage because of its peaceful location, unparalleled views and the fact that the local primary school is just marvellous. It has delivered on absolutely everything; if we could pick it up and take it with us we would.
My work can involve a lot a travel and our proximity to the A28 and A2 has been pivotal. Moreover, having Canterbury and Westwood Cross so close by has been fantastic, with such a rural location and the friendly village life, we truly have the best of both worlds. I am sure that the next owners will enjoy the house as much as we have over the years.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'1 x 11'0 (4.60m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 6'4 (2.75m x 1.93m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'9 (3.36m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 11'0 (3.76m x 3.36m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73944623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.