Studio flat for salePriory Crescent, London
- Purpose built modern studio apartment
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating with radiators
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom in white
- In our opinion offers opportunity and potential
- Does require work
- No onward chain/we hold keys
- Both Gipsy Hill BR and Crystal Palace BR/Overground Stations serve the area
- Entry phone. Lift
IN OUR OPINION OPPORTUNITY AND POTENTIAL IS OFFERED IN THIS PURPOSE BUILT STUDIO APARTMENT OFFERING AMAZING VIEWS AND SIMPLY MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY TO BE APPRECIATED. The flat does require work as you can see from the photographs but in our opinion would enable any purchaser to create their own dream flat. There is the added bonus that there is no onward chain and we have keys for immediate viewing. Bus routes are close by and the Crystal Palace triangle is local with its eclectic mix of bars, restaurants and shops. View now to avoid disappointment. The vendor informs us the lease will be extended to 125 years on completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73945292.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27965697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.