5 bedroom detached house for saleWeston Turville, Buckinghamshire
Sterling are delighted to be appointed SOLE SELLING AGENTS for this fabulous FIVE BEDROOM period farmhouse. Coming to the market having just undergone an extensive refurbishment program, and offered for sale with NO ONWARD chain.
Highlights of the property include :
* FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS*
* SEPARATE GARDEN ROOM WITH FEATURE CORNER WINDOWS
* DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS *
* LUXURY REFITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH RANGE COOKER *
* SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM*
* FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS*
* EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM TWO *
* FANTASTIC DUAL ASPECT MASTER BEDROOM WITH LUXURY EN-SUITE BATHROOM*
* LUXURY FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM *
* FRONT SIDE AND REAR GARDENS*
* PRIVATE DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES *
Weston Turville is ideally positioned for commuting into London with Wendover and Stoke Mandeville train stations serving London Marleybone in under 50 minutes and Tring train station serving London Euston in a little over 30 minutes. The village itself offers a range of facilities and is a warm and welcoming place to live and raise a family or retire to where there is an active local community to keep all needs catered for.
VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, CLICK BROCHURE LINK FOR FULL DETAILS.
Commuting - Stoke Mandeville (1.1 miles)
Wendover (1.8 miles)
Aylesbury (3.0 miles)
Tring Station ( 8.5 miles)
London Luton Airport (17.8 miles)
London Heathrow Airport (24.9 miles)
London City Airport (40.0 miles)
Village Amenities - The village is well catered for with a range of village shops, beauty salons and several pubs which are all family friendly and offer a host of different eating options. Sitting on the foot of The Chiltern Hills the village is surrounded by pretty countryside Both within the village and on its door step are a range of walks and bridle paths leading through to the neighboring villages of Halton, Stoke Mandeville and the market town of Wendover which in turn offers an extended range of shops and boutiques.
Schooling - The village benefits from being within the catchment for the highly desirable Grammar schools of Aylesbury and is served by Weston Turville CE school which is highly regarded and upon independent assessment in 2015 the report stated:
Relationships between staff and pupils are characterised by a genuine, caring concern for the individual. Children feel valued, and are proud that their achievements, whatever their gifts and abilities, are regularly celebrated, both in class and with the whole school.'
Locality - Weston Turville is ideally positioned for commuting into London with Wendover and Stoke Mandeville train stations serving London Marleybone in under 50 minutes and Tring train station serving London Euston in a little over 30 minutes. The village itself offers a range of facilities, a warm and welcoming place to live, raise a family or retire within an active local community.
Agent Notes - Thank you for showing an interest in a property marketed by Sterling Estate Agents.
Please be aware, should you wish to make an offer for this property, we will require the following information before we enter negotiations:
1. Copy of your mortgage agreement in principal.
2. Evidence of deposit funds, if equity from property sale confirmation of your current mortgage balance i.e. Your most recent mortgage statement, if monies in bank accounts the most up to date balances.
3. Passport photo ID for ALL connected purchasers and a utility bill.
Unfortunately we will not be able to progress negotiations on any proposed purchase unless we are in receipt of all the above outlined information.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73946440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29071581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sterling Estate Agents, Tring, Wendover & Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.