3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCleveland Road, Isleworth, TW7
- Three bedroom, semi-detached house with deep bay windows, two bathrooms and generous gardens
- No onward chain
- Welcoming entrance hall with feature staircase and under stairs storage
- Large kitchen with plenty of workspace, ample storage and dining area with door to garden
- Spacious reception room with original bay window, perfect for entertaining and family time
- Within reach of plenty of Ofsted-rated Outstanding and Good schools
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe in master and fully tiled bathrooms
- Near to Richmond Park, Bushey Park, Hampton Court, Osterley and Syon Parks
- Easy access to M3 , M25 and M4 and within walking distance to Twickenham
- Generous rear garden laid to lawn with patios and versatile outbuilding and walled front garden
ISLEWORTH: TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with GENEROUS GARDENS and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Charming house with spacious rooms and deep bay windows, tastefully decorated throughout, is looking for new owners to appreciate its large kitchen and separate garage.
The house has a welcoming reception hall and spacious reception room with a separate dining room to the rear and offers plenty of living/family space with its bay window to the front aspect.
The large kitchen has ample workspace, plenty of storage and a dining area, leading on to a patio and a good size lawned garden.
The bedrooms are generously sized and are accompanied by two bathrooms, one with over-bath with shower.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73947533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yq5-4baw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.