3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Peters Road, March
- Two Reception Rooms
- 14ft Lounge
- Perfect First Time Buyer OR Investment Property
- Close To The Town Centre
- NO CHAIN!!
- Refitted Kitchen
*Perfect First Time Buyer OR Investment Property
*Two Reception Rooms
*Close To The Town Centre
Utility Room 2.5m x 1.5m (8'2" x 4'9")
UPVC window and door to side and rear, space for tumble dryer and freezer.
Kitchen 3.3m x 2.4m (10'8" x 7'9")
UPVC window and door to side, fully refitted Kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, intergrated fridge, space for cooker, overhead extractor hood, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler
Lounge 4.5m x 3.8m (14'8" x 12'5")
UPVC window to front, door to side, double doors leading into the dining room, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring
Dining Room 3.8m x 3.5m (12'5" x 11'5")
UPVC window to rear, double doors leading into the Lounge, doorway to Kitchen, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring
Bathroom 2.4m x 2.3m (7'9" x 7'5")
UPVC window to side and rear, P-shaped bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator
Loft access, radiator
Bedroom One 3.8m x 3.6m (12'5" x 11'8")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.8m x 3.5m (12'5" x 11'5") Max
UPVC window to rear, door to Bedroom Three, radiator
Bedroom Three 3.2m x 2.4m (10'5" x 7'9")
UPVC window to side, radiator
Side access, the garden is low maintenance being fully paved, flower bed boarders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73948112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.