4 bedroom detached house for saleSun Road, Broome, Bungay
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom and Further Shower Room
- Very Attractive Gardens
- Garage & Further Off Road Parking
- Fantastic Decorative Order
This stunning DETACHED property has been improved by the current owners and has been finished to a very high standard. The property is situated in a very sought after VILLAGE LOCATION and boasts GARAGE, two BATHROOMS, TWO RECEPTION rooms and FOUR BEDROOMS.
This DETACHED four bedroom property is situated in the sought after village of Broome, well situated for travel to Norwich and Beccles. The property is in fantastic decorative order and boasts family bathroom and a further shower room, very attractive gardens, outbuildings, garage and further off road parking. The property further benefits oil central heating and double glazing. Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front aspect, window to side aspect, tiled flooring, opens to hall.
Stairs to first floor, door to garage, radiator.
uPVC window to side aspect, vanity wash hand basin with oak storage unit, WC, shower cubicle, radiator, tiled surrounds.
Lounge 23' 10" x 14' 3" ( 7.26m x 4.34m )
Patio doors to side aspect, French doors to rear aspect, radiator, wall lights.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 17' 11" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 5.46m Max x 3.61m Max )
uPVC window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, asterite 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, space for electric cooker, cookerhood, uPVC French doors to garden.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.25m x 1.80m )
Window to side aspect, fitted cupboards and work surfaces, tiling, radiator,
Bedroom One 14' 4" Max, plus door recess x 9' 5" ( 4.37m Max, plus door recess x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, WC, extractor fan, full tiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.61m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC windows to rear and side aspect, freestanding claw foot bath with freestanding mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with oak storage unit, WC, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, tiling.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature island beds planted with mature trees, shrub and bushes. There is a patio area with raised planted beds, raised pond and sunken breakfast area.
Garage 17' Max x 14' 5" Max ( 5.18m Max x 4.39m Max )
Up & over doors, power and lighting, window to side aspect, oil fired boiler.
Shed One 15' 4" x 7' 5" ( 4.67m x 2.26m )
Shed Two 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73951268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.