6 bedroom detached house for salePine Grove, Totteridge, N20
- Stunning Six Bedroom Detached Residence
- 5700 Sq Ft
- Indoor Pool House
- Gym and Changing Facility
- Large Games Room/Bedroom Six
- Highly Sought After Location of Totteridge, N20
- Must Be Viewed
Fine & Country are pleased to present this six bedroom home situated in the highly sought after location of Totteridge, North London, N20.
The Property stands at an impressive 5700 Sq Ft (Approx) and boasts three reception rooms, a Pool House with heated swimming pool, a gym as well as changing facilities and an integral garage.
There are six bedrooms in total with three bathrooms perfectly laid out over three storeys offering a fantastic family home in beautiful surroundings.
The rear garden is private and beautifully landscaped offering the perfect setting to relax of an evening overlooking the large lawn area.
It is located a short distance to Totteridge & Whetstone Undeground Station (Northern Line) as well as being conveniently located near to South Herts Golf Club and also Whetstone High Street being nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73952792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27966595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.