4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHome Farm, Ellingham, Chathill, Northumberland
• Ellingham – Summer/Autumn 2018
• Plot 15 - 4 Bedroom semi detached house
• Approx 170sq.metres/1838sq.feet
• Set on an exclusive new development of 20 luxury 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
• Please contact our dedicated sales team for further information and to arrange a viewing
Located in Northumberland, Ellingham lies close to the stunning heritage coastline and has a varied landscape, from moorland in the west to rolling farmland in the east.
The community is small and active and facilities include a first school, church, wedding/conference venue and a well renowned country pub with a very popular restaurant.
Seldom does the opportunity arise to purchase a unique high specification property off plan in this sought after peaceful location.
Ellingham Home Farm is located in this sought after village to the West of Ellingham Hall. A development of 20 Houses comprising 3, 4 and 5 bedroom detached and semi -detached homes. Offering spacious layouts and light-filled interiors, each home has been designed with flexible family living in mind with open plan kitchen / family areas, stunning formal lounges and well proportioned bedrooms many with en suites and built in wardrobes.
Property ref: 121_1599_4637411
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4637411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George F.White, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.