6 bedroom detached house for saleAtkins Road, Balham, SW12
- Fantastic six bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Two spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Smart kitchen also with dining area and storage space
- Six bright and well-proportioned bedrooms with storage
- Great bathroom and shower room
- Wonderful garden with side access
- Off street parking for two/three cars
- Bay-fronted windows
A fantastic six bedroom house, arranged over two floors, offering ample living space with two spacious reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, six bright and airy bedrooms and a fabulous rear garden.
Atkins Road is within good proximity to Balham High Road which offers a great range of shops, restaurants and amenities, as well as Balham Rail and Underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73962440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.