2 bedroom bungalow for saleSandown Drive, Herne Bay, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Driveway parking
- Loft conversion and conservatory
- Close to train station
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- EPC energy rating F (32)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £330,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This is a fabulous setting for easy access to both the town and the station, so not only great for commuting but also the spontaneous trip to London for a day out.
This is a large detached chalet bungalow with a very versatile layout.
At first floor level there is a vast room which is only accessible from the dining room, that is a great size and could, with the relevant consents be split into two!
The current owner has lived here for many years and in that time has continued to maintain the property well.
There is a conservatory to the rear of the lounge and with 2 reception rooms you could arrange as a 2 bedroom or a 3. This wonderful home has both double glazing and gas central heating and there is driveway parking to the front.
Being so close to the town creates plenty of opportunities to enjoy a spot of shopping or a relaxing coffee in one of the many quality cafe's Herne Bay has to offer. And then of course there is the beach only a short walk away, with its bracing sea breeze and beautiful outlook.
What the Owner says:
This has been my residence for over 30 years and it has been the perfect family home, offering all the space and versatility we could have asked for.
I am now looking to down size and hope any new buyer will now get the benefit of this beautiful home.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 11'4 (4.37m x 3.46m)
- Dining Room: 12'3 x 10'9 (3.74m x 3.28m)
- Separate Toilet
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 10'5 (3.38m x 3.18m)
- Lounge: 15'4 x 11'4 (4.68m x 3.46m)
- Conservatory: 11'7 x 8'7 (3.53m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 24'1 x 9'4 (7.35m x 2.85m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73968539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.