2 bedroom apartment for saleSalvin Road, Putney, London, SW15
- Newly landscaped garden with rear access
- Sought after west Putney location
- Close to Putney common
- Stylish contemporary kitchen
- Smart and newly done shower room
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A delightful 2 bedroom apartment with private south west facing garden.
This delightful, end of terrace, central West Putney property is located on a popular tree lined residential street found between the Lower Richmond Road and Felsham Road.
It is ideally positioned for the 22 bus to Piccadilly, the mainline station(Waterloo) and the choice of two underground stations at Putney Bridge and East Putney (District). The river taxi to the City is a short walk away on the Embankment.
Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common are a short drive and Putney and Barnes Commons and the river embankment are also a short walk away. Local schooling is outstanding with All Saints, Our Lady of Victories, Hotham and St Mary’s schools along with the new school on Putney Common.
A well-presented ground floor apartment situated in an end of terrace period property in the heart of west Putney.
This attractive property has been much improved by the current owners and over the last few years has benefited from some new double glazed sash windows, a new boiler and newly done bathroom and shower room as well as external improvements.
It has its own private entrance and benefits from a stylish and contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with quality fitted appliances and units. This leads through to a delightful family/dining room with a triple aspect and French doors opening out to the garden. The garden is a notable feature with newly landscaped paving, south west facing and rear access (handy for bikes etc.), as well as offering a good degree of privacy.
The apartment also enjoys a lovely bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, period fire place and fitted shelving to an alcove.
Elsewhere, the property benefits from a smart bathroom, shower room and 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes as well as a large hallway storage cupboard.
Square Footage: 867 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73971599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUS180125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.