5 bedroom house for saleBrowning Avenue, Hanwell
- ** STAMP DUTY PAID
- Contemporary Kitchen featuring Bosch and Zanussi appliances with Silestone worktops
- Spacious Kitchen/Living area with patio doors to private east-facing garden
- Separate Family room
- Master Bedroom with fitted mirror wardrobes and elegant en-suite
- En-suite to Bedroom two plus modern family bathroom
- Flooring fitted throughout
- Underfloor heating to Ground floor with radiators to upper floors
- 2184 sq.ft
- 0.4 miles from Drayton Green Station
An exclusive opportunity to buy one of just two luxurious family homes in Hanwell.
Boasting a luxurious finish, this newly built five bedroom home are set over three floors and features an expansive living space including two large reception rooms. On the ground floor you?ll find a stunning, contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances including a dishwasher. Which, combined with the open plan dining area, makes the perfect place for entertaining. Two elegant bathrooms plus two en-suites makes this family home harmonious in the morning rush. With ample storage space for the family to enjoy, you can throw open the double glazed doors that leads to the private terrace, east-facing garden when entertaining guests or just yourself!
This partnership between Hill and Ealing Council bringing 295 new homes to the area offering creative solutions and providing high quality new homes. This unique collection of new homes are built to an exceptional standard and offer modern conveniences to accommodate family living. Conveniently located just 0.2 miles from Drayton Green Station, Browning Avenue is an ideal choice for buyers who would like to live in a peaceful area of West London, whilst within easy reach of Central London. Excellent road links via the A40 and bus links to all surrounding areas. Plus only 0.3 miles from the outstanding Ofsted rated Drayton Manor High School.
Ready to move into today.
Contemporary and stylish bespoke Kitchen featuring high gloss doors and drawers with Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances to include Bosch ceramic hob with glass splashback, Bosch integrated double oven and integrated microwave, Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, integrated cooker hood. Blanco stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap. LED feature lighting to wall units. Soft close to doors and drawers. Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility. Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer in Hallway cupboard.
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES:
Ideal Standard sanitaryware with Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers. Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen/door. Large format wall and floor tiles. Dark wood effect feature mirror with LED lighting and vanity top. Heated chrome towel rail.
White painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers. White internal painted doors
with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery. Built in mirrored wardrobe with sliding doors to Master Bedroom. Square cut skirting and architrave. Smooth walls and ceilings painted in white emulsion.
Amtico flooring throughout Ground Floor. Carpet to Upper floors and stairs. Large format tiles to Bathroom and En-suites.
HEATING AND WATER:
Under floor heating to Ground floor and radiators to Upper floors. Heated chrome towel rails to Bathroom and En-suites. Gas fired combi boiler.
Downlights to Kitchen, Family Bathroom, Ensuites, Guest Cloakroom and Utility Room. Pendant fittings in selected locations to Entrance Hall, Living room, Dining Room, Family Room and all Bedrooms. LED feature lighting to wall units in Kitchen. TV points to Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room and all Bedrooms. External lighting to front and rear of property.
Landscaping to Front Garden. Turf to Rear Garden. Paved Patios.
10 year NHBC warranty.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RES005006CC2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Ealing - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.