6 bedroom detached house for saleDerby Road, Haslemere
- Tucked away and private setting
- Hall, cloak/shower room and galleried landing
- Light and spacious living room with open fire
- Panelled dining room and spacious study
- Family room and adjoining 10m indoor pool
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with Aga
- Master bedroom suite incorporating bedroom six
- Four/five further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Garage and parking for at least ten cars
- Wonderful mature gardens with southerly aspect
A rare opportunity to acquire AN IMPOSING DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE occupying a private setting in beautiful 0.8 acre gardens in one of Haslemere's prime locations WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF THE MAIN LINE STATION and town centre.
9 Derby Road is an established family house offering striking part tiled elevations having Cape Dutch influences, featuring tile hung bay windows and impressive wisteria and climbing clematis. Constructed in 1926, the property was enlarged in 1989 with a substantial two storey extension providing a new master bedroom suite, family room and indoor swimming pool. The well proportioned accommodation is designed to enjoy the sunny southerly rear aspect.
The property offers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a substantial house in wonderful surroundings with scope to add your own style with certain modernisation and refurbishments.
The overall plot extends to 0.8 acres. The gardens and grounds are a wonderful feature of the property and to the front the house is well screened by impressive conifer and laurel hedging. A full width driveway leads to the garage and provides parking for at least ten cars. The rear garden faces south and is a gardener's dream. Adjoining the house is a deep herringbone brick sun terrace with raised deck and wisteria. The level lawn is ideal for tennis, badminton and croquet and the flower borders are a mass of colour and intrigue with specimen shrubs, plants and trees including azalea, rhododendron, rose, beech, topiary cultivated hedging. The lower garden offers a productive vegetable patch, fruit trees, box hedging, laurel, beech and mature pine.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73975006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29073821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.