1 bedroom apartment for saleEast Hill, London, SW18
- Light and airy throughout
- Fantastic location, close to the Tonsleys and Old York Road
- Own front door
- Set within a beautiful building
- Great sense of light and space
- EPC Rating = C
A beautiful one bedroom flat with its own front door situated on a highly sought after road in Wandsworth, close to The Tonsleys and Old York Road.
East Hill is situated close to the open expanses of Wandsworth Common. There is an extensive selection of shops and restaurants on both Old York Road and Northcote Road, with a wider range in the Southside Centre. Transport facilities are excellent with Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction stations providing services into Victoria and Waterloo. There are also plenty of useful bus services. The area as a whole benefits from some superb schools, including Wandsworth Prep.
Set on the lower ground floor of an impressive building is this delightful one bedroom flat with access via its own front door.
There is a large double bedroom with plenty of built in cupboards and triple glazed French doors opening out onto a patio area providing the room with a great sense of light and space. The bathroom has an bath with overhead shower. The open plan kitchen/reception room offers a great flexible living and entertaining space with triple glazed French doors ensuring the room is filled with light. The kitchen benefits from integrated appliances and plenty of storage space.
Square Footage: 592 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73975565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI182516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.