4 bedroom apartment for saleQueen's Gate, London, SW7
- Extremely rare to the market
- A very large duplex
- Located on the first and second floor
- Close to Hyde Park and Knightsbridge
- Excellent condition throughout
- Integrated A/V system
- Share of Freehold
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A simply stunning and perfectly balanced first and second floor 4 bedroom apartment extending to approximately 4,272 square foot.
The property is perfectly positioned within walking distance to Hyde Park, Kensington High Street and neighbouring Knightsbridge. The closest tube stations are South Kensington and Gloucester Road (Piccadilly, District & Circle Lines).
The living accommodation of the apartment is laid out laterally across the first floor of the building. The front two rooms comprise of the formal drawing room opening up into a superb formal dining room. These two rooms alone measure just under 1,000 square feet and have in total 6 floor to ceiling doors leading onto the apartment’s two private terraces with connecting balcony. From the formal dining room there are double doors leading into a spacious family room/kitchen. This room extends to just under 40 feet and has four double doors leading onto the apartment’s south facing balcony. The Boffi kitchen is equipped with luxury appliances such as two full height Gaggenau fridges, a separate full height Gaggenau freezer, beautiful stone work surfaces with sunken Gaggenau electric hob as well as a variety of fitted drawers, cupboards and shelves. Tucked discretely off the family room is a separate utility room with space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and a fitted Gaggenau wine fridge.
In the entrance hall there is a stunning bespoke stone and hard wood stair case which flows beautifully onto the second floor landing.
The second floor comprises four double bedrooms, all with their own private bathrooms and a bespoke fitted walk-in wardrobe in the master and second bedroom. The second floor landing hall also has discretely fitted cupboards providing additional storage space.
The flat further benefits from luxury items such as Lutron lighting, air conditioning and an iPad operated multimedia system.
The building is well maintained and benefits from a lift and a porter (8am - 12 noon Monday to Friday).
Square Footage: 4,272 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73975649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ECS180055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.