4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3, Darcies Mews, Cecile Park, Crouch End, London
- Two stunning new-build contemporary style 4 bedroom detached houses
- Exclusive private gated mews development
- Within a quarter of a mile from Crouch Ends Vibrant Broadway
- Sculpted architect-designed cantilevered staircase
- Creating an art gallery impression throughout
- Bespoke designed kitchen with Siemens fitted appliances
- Sliding/Folding doors leading to a private patio
- Two allocated parking spaces
- 10 year BPL Warrant
- Intelligent lighting and security control with video-entry system
STUNNING 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES NOW RELEASED
These spectacular houses arranged over three floors comprise four bedrooms, three immaculate and stylish bathrooms (two en suites), a wc, utility room, a generous family living room with kitchenette and an open plan lounge and dining area with bespoke-designed kitchen with Siemans fitted appliances, sensational Corian worktops and a magnificent central island with breakfast bar.
Totalling 2,002 square feet of internal accommodation, these houses are sleek and ultra-modern in design especially in the use of distinctive black stained wood cladding and floor-to-ceiling glazing. Finishes include beautiful large format porcelain tiled flooring in the basement and ground floors and hardwood flooring at first floor, with underfloor heating incorporated throughout.
A sculpted architect-designed cantilevered staircase with hardwood treads and steel suspension bars connects all floors, creating an art gallery impression throughout.
Further benefits include two allocated parking spaces, a ten year BLP warranty, green sedum roof with solar panels partly supplementing energy use, ABB " free@home" intelligent lighting and security control with video-enrty system for the shared pedestrian entrance.
Darcies Mews can be found with its secure gated entrance directly off Cecile Park. The development enjoys a secluding position and is set within easy reach of Highgate Woods and the iconic Alexandra Palace and park.
Finsbury Park mainline and underground stations are located a short bus ride from the new development.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss 020 8370 3999.
Property ref: 121_944_4638277
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73986770.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4638277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.