1 bedroom apartment for saleCrescent Road, Kingston Upon Thames
- Highly Desireable North Kingston Location
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Private Balcony
- Walking Distance To Richmond Park And Nortbiton Train Station
- Ideal Location For Commuters
- Perfect For An Investment Purchase Or First Time Buyer
- EPC Rating - D
Positioned on the highly desirable Crescent Road in the heart of KT2 is this immaculate one double bedroom first floor apartment in Hillside Court. With the largest of London's royal parks, Richmond Park on your doorstep and located less than a mile from Norbiton Train Station offering frequent services to London Waterloo this property is perfect for commuters and for those who enjoy long walks on those warm summer weekends.
Upon entry you will immediately notice the space on offer with this well presented apartment. Boasting well-balanced accommodation arranged off a central hallway, each room benefits from large windows allowing natural light to flood into the apartment. The hub of the home presents itself as soon as you enter the property, bright, spacious and with direct access to the private balcony. The fully integrated kitchen includes an electric hob and storage in abundance. At the rear of the property is the double bedroom which enjoys built in storage and is positioned within easy access of the family bathroom, boasting a contemporary white suite, tiled floor to ceiling and a shower over the bath.
The property has been a lovely home for the current owner for a number of years, having been meticulously cared for it offers a real warmth and inviting atmosphere. The spacious and stylish interior, makes this an ideal investment or home for any first time buyer.
Leasehold (Sur) - Ground rent and service charges may apply to this property.
Disclaimer (Sur) - These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73994693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27970810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.