4 bedroom detached house for saleBramwell Close, Lower Sunbury, Surrey
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- OVERLOOKING SALVATION ARMY GROUNDS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
Philip Hodges are pleased to bring to the market this light and spacious four double bedroom detached family home. Having been extended and refurbished over time this property boasts stunning views to the rear of the property out over the Salvation Army grounds. All rooms are well proportioned from the warm ambience of the lounge with its feature fireplace leading in to the dining room / conservatory with views the garden. The kitchen/ breakfast room has a contemporary feel with cream high gloss units and quality integrated appliances. Storage is not an issue; the garage has been converted into a small storage area leading through to a generous utility room. The bedrooms have built in cupboards and the rear doubles take advantage of the outstanding views. Enjoy the long summer evenings in the pretty garden, separated into sections including a decked section for entertaining and a secluded hot tub and chill space at the rear of the garden. Off street parking for multiple cars, close to the major transport hubs, either rail or A316 for central London or further afield are also a plus.
Property ref: 121_2732_4634137
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73995008.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4634137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Hodges , Sunbury-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.