3 bedroom town house for saleChilham Close, Sheerness, Kent
- 3 bedroom town house
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walk to the local shops for some supplies
- Cul de sac position
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
PUBLIC NOTICE12 Chilham Close, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1HD.
By order of the Mortgagee in possession, we would advise you that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of One Hundred and Eighty Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Pounds (£189,950.00). Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. Ward & Partners, 10 Broadway, Sheerness, ME12 1AF. 01795 664651.
More detailsA 3 bedroom town house with parking for 2 cars and a fantastic chance to get your foot on the property ladder.
This property is around 11 years old and when they were built they were nominated for a regional RIBA design award.
You can move in without any hold ups here as there is no chain. The house is tucked out of the way with parking to the front so no need to worry when you get home just pull up onto the driveway.
Out the back of the property there are views of open fields as far as the eye can see.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 6'1 x 3'2 (1.86m x 0.97m)
- Lounge: 14'7 x 13'11 (4.45m x 4.24m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'2 x 9'10 (5.24m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 10'6 (3.30m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'2 x 10'2 (5.24m x 3.10m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 9'4 x 3'6 (2.85m x 1.07m)
- Front Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73998287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11633003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.