5 bedroom detached house for saleDenbigh Road, Haslemere
- Superbly appointed modern family home
- Level landscaped gardens and grounds
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
- Double aspect drawing room with fireplace and high ceiling
- Clements steel double glazed windows and bi-fold doors
- Kitchen refitted in 2018 with five oven Aga and induction hob
- Utility/cloakroom and study
- Parking for several cars
A superb modern and contemporary open plan home finished and appointed to an exceptional standard, located in one of Haslemere's premier roads amongst its private landscaped gardens.
Boscarny is a unique and beautifully presented home which was originally built during the 1930s, but is essentially now a home as it was almost entirely rebuilt in 2010. With the emphasis on a high quality finish and bespoke features, the property has a modern contemporary feel particularly in the open plan kitchen / family / dining room. The kitchen area has a marble topped island unit, electric five oven Aga with induction hob, basalt floor with underfloor heating and extensive range of units and integrated appliances. The dining / family area has a Chesney fireplace, Stovax wood burner and wide bi-fold doors leading onto the terrace and landscaped gardens. There are five bedrooms over the first and second floors with the master having an extensive range of built-in wardrobes, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating along with a family bathroom also with underfloor heating. Other features include the architect designed solid oak staircase with glass balustrades, Lutron lighting controls with Forbes & Lomax switches and sockets, ceiling mounted speakers to drawing room, kitchen / family / dining room, master bedroom and master bathroom, Cat 5 cabling, monitored Banham alarm system and bespoke joinery throughout.
Boscarny sits centrally within its level and private plot. The gardens have been beautifully landscaped by Transform Landscape Design & Construction Ltd. There are lawns, well stocked borders and an extensive entertaining area having two natural stone terraces and linked pathways. There is a wisteria clad pergola and outbuildings including greenhouse with power, two garden sheds both with power, summerhouse with light and power. The whole is enclosed by established borders and has an integrated lighting system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73998850.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29079051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.