2 bedroom bungalow for saleBovey Tracey, Newton Abbot, Devon
- Detached Lodge With Outstanding Countryside & Dartmoor Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- Two Main Living Rooms
- Kitchen Conservatory Area
- Two Separate Gardens
- Two Work Shops & Greenhouse
- Parking For Three-Four Vehicles
- EPC Rating To Follow
We are excited to present this unique opportunity to purchase a lodge in a very desirable area of Bovey Tracey with outstanding countryside and Dartmoor views. The accommodation offers spacious main living room, separate living room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, fitted kitchen with conservatory to side. The property has off-street parking for 3-4 vehicles,
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73999214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDV180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Bovey Tracey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.