2 bedroom flat for saleBelvedere Court, Kings Avenue, London, SW4
- A two bedroom flat set within purpose built block
- Bright and airy throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Communal Gardens to the front and rear
- Off street parking
- In need of some decorative improvement
- Moments from the transport links of Clapham Common, Clapham South and Brixton
- Close to an abundance of cafes, restaurants, shops and leisure facilities local to the Old Town, the High Street and Clapham Common
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a two bedroom first floor purpose built flat set within a well maintained building. The flat boasts light and airy accommodation with neutral décor throughout and the private front door to the flat is situated off a communal entrance hall. Once inside, to the front is a spacious double bedroom and living room with access to the private balcony. To the rear is the bathroom, kitchen and second bedroom. The property benefits from pretty communal gardens both to the front and rear, there is also a parking area to the rear. The property is located within close proximity of Abbeville Village and is also a short walk from the amenities and transport links local to Clapham High Street Clapham South, Clapham Common and Brixton tube stations. There is also a bus stations outside the flat which runs every few minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73999451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.