3 bedroom terraced house for saleFieldway, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- Well Presented and Modern Three Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Situated in the Sought After Residential Area of Wavertree, L15
- Welcoming Front Elevation with Well Appointed Driveway
- Entrance Hall that Leads to Two Reception Rooms
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen Dining Area with Modern Finish
- Two Spacious Doubles and One Good Sized Single Bedroom
- Tiled Three Piece Family Bathroom with Overhead Shower
- Externally Offers a South Facing Garden to the Rear
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the sales market, this three bedroom end terraced property on Fieldway, Wavertree, L15. To the front of this property is a good sized driveway that leads you to an inviting front entrance. Upon entering this family home, you have a welcoming entrance hall that gives access to the full property. Firstly, you have a front facing reception room that is complimented by wooden flooring and a feature wood burner. As you continue through this accommodation, you have a second lounge with velux windows and bi folding doors leading to the rear. A modern kitchen benefits from a variety of integrated appliances, an abundance of storage and a centre island, all finished to a high standard with stylish decor. As you ascend to the first floor, you have two doubles and one generously sized single bedroom as well as a three piece family bathroom. Additionally, there is a ladder that gives access to a fully boarded loft area that is lined with insulation for storage. Externally, this property accommodates a beautiful south facing garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74001670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4789966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.