3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWordsworth Road, Thatcham
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Good sized secluded rear garden
- Large lounge dining room
- Fitted bathroom suite
- Extended and fitted kitchen
- Recently redecorated throughout
Yopa are delighted to offer this excellently presented and recently redecorated 3 bedroom end of terraced family home. Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the local Whitelands Park Primary school and close to Thatcham Park Church of England Primary school, as well as being close to the local Thatcham high st shopping centre.
Presented in good condition throughout and offering spacious accommodation over both floors. There is a enclosed porch with large storage cupboard leading to the main hallway. The fitted kitchen has been extended so now offers a breakfast area to the kitchen. The large lounge diner would easily handle a 3 piece suite and dining table but as the kitchen has now been extended this is a great sized living room that has sliding patio doors on to the good sized and secluded rear garden.
The first floor enjoys 3 bedrooms with both bedrooms 1 and 2 benefiting from double recessed wardrobes and there is a fitted bathroom suite.
To the front is a good sized front garden which could be changed over to provide parking which others in the road have successfully done. There is plenty of parking within the close.
EPC - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 59012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.