2 bedroom character property for saleSchool Road, Upwell, WISBECH
- Character Property With Original Features
- 17ft Lounge
- 16ft Master Bedroom
- 130ft Garden (STMS)
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
* Character Property With Original Features
* 17ft Lounge
* 16ft Master Bedroom
* 130ft Garden (STMS)
* Off Road Parking
* Popular Village Location
Composite door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator
Lounge 5.32m x 4.19m (17'5" x 13'7")
UPVC window to front, large brick exposed feature fireplace with log burner set into, laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard
Kitchen 3.37m x 2.97m (11'1" x 9'7")
Door and window to rear, fitted with a range of base units and shelving, integrated oven, Samsung hob, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled flooring
Lean To 3.72m x 2.50m (12'2" x 8'2")
Door and windows to rear, windows to sides, tiled flooring, radiator, electric sockets
Downstairs Bathroom 2.94m max x 1.38m max (9'6" x 4'4")
Window to rear, bath with shower attachment and electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail
Bedroom One 5.10m x 2.43m (16'7" x 7'10")
UPVC window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring
Bedroom Two 2.43m x 3.44m (7'10" x 11'3")
UPVC window to front, radiator wooden flooring
Bathroom 2.71m max x 1.87m max (8'9" x 6'1")
Bath with overhead shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail
The garden measures approximately 130ft (STMS), patio area to rear, laid to lawn, various shrubs trees and plants, gravelled area to rear allowing space for multiple off road parking which has access with a right of way over next doors property
Agents Notes: This porperty comes with Mooring Rights. Please contact the office for more information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74004455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.