7 bedroom detached house for saleAlyth Road, Talbot Woods, Bournemouth
- Substantial detached character house
- Premier Talbot Woods location
- Seven bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Stunning landscaped gardens
- Neptune kitchen with bi-folding doors
- Ample off road parking
- Detached double garage
A substantial detached character home positioned in a premier location within the highly sought after Talbot Woods location. Within easy reach of the popular West Hants Tennis and Leisure Club, the highly regarded Talbot Heath School and approximately a mile distant from The Club at Meyrick Park with its 18 hole golf course set in over 120 acres of scenic parkland. Bournemouth Town Centre lies approximately 1.5 miles away with its comprehensive shopping facilities and award winning sandy beaches, also offering a mainline rail connection to London Waterloo in approximately 2 hours. This beautifully appointed home offers flexible and generously sized living accommodation whilst further benefitting from stunning landscaped gardens, detached double garage and ample off road parking.
On entering the property an impressive entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor landing provides access to all ground floor accommodation. The property offers three spacious reception rooms along with a beautifully appointed Neptune kitchen. The kitchen offers a comprehensive range of floor and eye level units finished with a polished granite work surface whilst further benefitting from a large island unit, with breakfast bar seating area, along with a full range of integrated appliances. The kitchen further features bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden. A cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
A stunning split first floor landing leads to four of the property's generously sized bedrooms with one benefitting from an en-suite shower room. Completing the first floor accommodation is a spacious family bathroom.
A second floor leads to three further bedrooms, one of which is currently utilised as study, along with a further bathroom.
A particular feature of the property is the beautifully landscaped rear gardens offering complete privacy along with a range of attractive shrub and hedge borders. A large patio seating area adjoins the rear of the property. To the front a carriage style driveway offers ample off road parking whilst wooden gates lead to a large detached double garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: E
Property ref: 121_2362_4628992
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4628992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.