3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBekesbourne Lane, Bekesbourne, Canterbury, Kent
- Semi-detached family home with a flexible layout throughout
- In the beautiful village of Bekesbourne with lovely countryside walks
- Rear garden is a little sun trap
- Parking and garage
- No onward chain involved
- EPC energy rating E
Take a walk on the wild side, and make your way to this lovely family home that is found in the picturesque area located on the outskirts of Canterbury known as Bekesbourne.
The home is sure to be a hit with a range of buyers. The property is well set back from the road and allows plenty of parking. There is an open plan feel throughout the ground floor with the lounge, dining room and family kitchen. The lounge will provide that perfect place to relax after a long walk in the countryside, curled up on the sofa enjoying your favourite box set. The family kitchen and dining room are sure to be the heart of the home, and I'm sure you will enjoying cooking the evening meal.
There are three bedrooms on the first floor that are all laid out in a tradition formation so there will be no arguing over whom gets which room.
The rear garden is a pure delight and is designed to be enjoyed on those summer months for a garden party or two with a cool glass of something in hand. The property also comes with a garage to your the family car.
- Lounge: 18'2 x 10'3 (5.54m x 3.13m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 10'2 (3.23m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom: 7'0 x 5'8 (2.14m x 1.73m)
- Kitchen: 15'4 x 8'6 (4.68m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'10 x 10'2 (4.83m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 10'0 (3.13m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'9 x 6'10 (2.36m x 2.08m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10345382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.