3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkside Road, Bebington, WIRRAL
- End terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Ground floor utility with WC
- Large rear garden
- Off road parking
A deceptively large and well-presented three bedroom end-terrace family home. Perfectly situated within close proximity of Bebington train station, SJP High School and Wirral Grammar making this a fantastic opportunity. Call us today on 0151 644 8666 to book your viewing!
Presenting this much loved three bedroom end-terraced home in Bebington. In brief the property comprises a hallway with lounge to the right and dining room to the left which leads onto a well-proportioned kitchen. From the hallways and onto the first floor landing we have two double bedrooms to the front and a good sized third bedroom to the rear and also a surprisingly large family bathroom. Externally the property has low maintenance frontal providing off road parking and a large rear gardens with two seating areas in the rear.
Double glazed door to side, electric housing cupboard, radiator, single glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.76m )
Double glazed french doors to rear, electric wall mounted fire, radiator, tv point, double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, open archway to kitchen, breakfast bar.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' ( 2.49m x 3.35m )
Sink/drainer, double glazed window to rear, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas hob, overhead cooker hood, central heating boiler, understairs cupboard.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 6' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, pluumbing for dryer, wash hand basin, wc.
Double glazed window to rear, loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bath, mixer taps, wash hand basin, radiator, wc, part tiled, over head shower.
Hedged border with tarmac, off road parking, gate to rear garden.
Patio seating area with steps leading to grass laid to lawn, shed, additional patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74013809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.