3 bedroom property for saleHighlands Drive, Maldon, CM9
- Modern and stylish semi-detached home
- Tucked away location close to Maldon High Street
- Front porch, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Three bedrooms, first floor bathroom
- Driveway and garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC rating - D
Introduction - This much improved semi-detached property can be found within this popular turning, in a small cul-de-sac off Highlands Drive. Perfectly suited for anyone looking to enjoy being close to Maldon town centre, it is clear that no expense has been spared to create this modern and contemporary home. Inside, to the ground floor accommodation comprises lounge which in turn opens up to a superb modern kitchen/dining room. There is also a useful rear porch, as well as utility cupboard. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms as well as a three piece bathroom. Outside, there is a driveway with off road parking, garage and enclosed rear garden.
Local area - Maldon is a historic town that offers a good range of shopping and recreational facilities. Any new owner will enjoy having Maldon High Street just a short walk away, with its range of independent retailers and national household brands. There is also a good range of cafes, restaurants and pubs. At the bottom of Maldon High Street is the famous Promenade Park and Hythe Quay. For any commuter, Hatfield Peverel can be found within 6 miles, with direct access onto the A12 as well as train station with direct links to London Liverpool Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74014918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15985643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holden Estate Agents, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.