3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStunning, Spacious Bungalow, Risca Road, Newport
- OUTSTANDING, SPACIOUS BUNGALOW
- SUPERB LARGE LEVEL PLOT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO M4
- TWO/THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO/THREE SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN BREAKFASTROOM
- EXCEPTIONAL BATHROOM
- FURTHER POPTENTIAL TO ADD ACCOMMODATION IN LOFT
- uPVC D/G & GAS COMBI C/H
- LARGE PARKING AREA
An exceptional, spacious detached bungalow in outstanding large level gardens located in a highly sought after residential location close to local amenities and the M4 at Junctions 27 and 25a. The property has been superbly refurbished and further benefits from large kitchen breakfastroom, two/three double bedrooms, two/three spacious reception rooms, stunning bathroom, cloakroom/utility, potential to add further accommodation in loft, gas combination central heating, uPVC double glazing and large parking area.
Double glazed entrance door, oak flooring, stairs to the first floor, large storage cupboard.
15' 0'' x 12' 9'' (4.57m x 3.88m)
Spacious reception room with large uPVC double glazed front window, oak flooring and double doors to;
17' 0'' x 9' 9'' (5.18m x 2.97m)
uPVC double glazed French doors to garden and oak flooring.
30' 9'' x 9' 9'' (9.37m x 2.97m)
Very spacious kitchen fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled surrounds, inset one and a half ceramic sink with mixer tap, uPVC double glazed front and rear windows, uPVC double glazed door to garden, inset ceiling spotlights.
12' 3'' x 11' 3'' (3.73m x 3.43m)
Good size bedroom or sitting room with uPVC double glazed front window, oak flooring and feature gas fire with stone surround.
15' 3'' x 10' 6'' (4.64m x 3.20m)
Master bedroom with uPVC double glazed side and rear windows.
12' 3'' x 9' 6'' (3.73m x 2.89m)
Double bedroom with uPVC double glazed side window.
Stunning bathroom with freestanding bath, low level w.c. and wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled surrounds, large fully tiled shower, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail. uPVC double glazed side window.
White w.c. and wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired combination boiler and plumbing for washing machine, inset ceiling spotlight, uPVC double glazed window.
Outstanding large level plot. Large lawned front garden with shrub borders. Long driveway providing excellent off road parking. Very attractive lawned rear garden with paved seating area and timber shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8735093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crook & Blight, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.