3 bedroom flat for saleRosabelle Street, Kirkcaldy
- Situated in a popular location to the north east of the town
- Traditional upper flat which was formerly two flats
- Lounge with wood burning stove & kitchen
- 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private garden ground with shared drying area
Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this traditional upper flat which was formerly two flats. Situated in a popular location to the north east of the town within a short walk of primary and secondary schools, and a short drive of the town centre with its varied amenities, Fife Retail Park and the A92 (Edinburgh) link road. Comprising: hallway, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Private garden ground with shared drying area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8886393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.